Sunday, November 29, 2009

Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

OOH, OOH ME!!!



Last night, I talked to the one and only SYNYSTER FCKING GATES on myspace!!!! It was magical, I aksed him a few questions ans he answered me. And when I left he said bye!!! He was very nice.



And this morning on myspace, I was in a convo with M SHADOWS!!!!! I asked him some questions, he answered most of them, but he found it hard too keep up, lol, there were so many people!!!



SO....



Have you ever talked to a famous person?



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

unfortuanately....no. but i really want to meet a famous rockstar someday.



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

ive never heard of either of those people lol.......i talked to shia labeouf on the phone when my brother did a movie with him a few years ago.



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

no, i havent talked 2 anyone.



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

Very glad you enjoyed yourself-



I have not ever talked to a celeb.



Must Of Been fun!!



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

Yes, but they are just people too.



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

i havent, but ive been about 5 yards away from kyra sedgwick and that freaky reporter guy from spiderman[spidermans a terrorist! i need more pictures of spiderman!] while they filmed a scene.



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

I've spoken to Michael jordan, He has a house near where I live. And Pat Sajak, ( the wheel of fortune guy lives a couple blocks away).



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

yep the lead singer for sawer brown only i didn't know it was him untill the next day at work when my boss aked me if i knew who i was talking to i was tending bar at the time and it was my first day on the job he was real nice. when i was little i met Johny Cash in the bank it was so............... cool he was great ! I got to say hi to Jimmy Carter one time too!



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

i've talked with Melissa McGhee, Justin Guarini, Kevin Covais, Anthony Federov, and Olivia Mojica from American Idol



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

lil scrappy...did an interview with him



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

I have talked to George Jones, David Alan Coe and most recently Gretchen Wilson at the Nashville Airport, I saw Eddie George said hi, he just nodded.



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

Are you sure that was really Syn and M. Shadows and not the people who are in charge of their Myspace (I don't want to disapoint you, but maybe it wasn't them)?



And no, I haven't talked to a celeb yet.



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

Yes, actually. You are probably too young to remember the orginal Robin of Batman and Robin, but the guy that played Robin - Burt Ward, I've met him and talked to him as he does business with my company.



And via email with Jason Mraz (Geek in the PInk) when a mutual friend committed suicide back in February.



Steve Saleen (race car driver) - I worked for him.



Tim Allen via the phone when he called for Steve Saleen. And Tim's ex-wife Laura.



Diana Galbadon (writer of Outlander series) - got her autograph.



AC Green (basketball) - got his autograph too.



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

i've talked to Teddy Geiger on AIM but i'm not sure because everyone goes on his account so i might've been talking to a fan. oh and my mom's friend's cousin is an actress but i don't know her.



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

yup Bary gordy and marina carry we met at m house because my dad had a party and hes a famous producer .



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

Technically, no. But me and my friend were at a +44 show and we saw travis barker backstage while we were in the pit and we screamed his name and he looked. it was like eye sex i swear.



other than that, no. When i was like 6 we saw kevin bacon at the airport but i have no ideo who that is and i didnt talk to him so uh no. bye



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

Me and Regis Philben talk weekly xD He goes to my gym and I sat at a table about 2 away from his and said "Hey Reig? What'cha eating there?" and he goes "Oh, you know just some tuna salad."



^^ it was fantastic lmao



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

Bill Elliott( Nascar)



Ward Burton(Nascar)



Jeff Gordon and Brooke Gordon(Nascar)



Coast Line Bandmembers (beach music)



Nas(singer/rap)



Vanilla Ice(singer/rap)



Bucky Covington(American Idol/singer/country)(close friend)



Sister Hazel(rock band)



Some NFL guys but can't remember names



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

All the guys from Pillar, Showbread, Dizmas.



(one of the guys from Family Force 5 actulay rode on my sholders at a small party my youth group was having) and I met the rest of those guys. The Planetshakers band, the Hillsong United band..um...Switchfoot was at my youth group in 01' and I met them there. Lincon Brewster was from my church.



An array of big name pastors and speakers around the world too if you conseter them celebs at all (alot of christians kinda put that status on them almost).



Um theres more I cant think of any off hand, I know I met a few actors too. but it is late.



Oh, the guy on gilmore girls that walks around playing the gutar and singing. Hes my Aunts cousen and has been to a reunuion or two...(hes pretty good at volly ball)



Alot of the bands I met where beacuse I work a consert venue thats out of my youth group. The ModestoUnderground.



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

Not exactly but my friend is the sprouse twins cousin NO LIE THEY LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE!!!! well i mean him and the sprouse twins



Have you ever talked with a celebrity?

Yeah on this one website I talked to Vanessa Anne Hudgens.



She seems nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd