Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace.....?

So I鈥檝e realized that I HATE many things about myspace鈥?here's a few of the reasons why...



- People that post WAY too many bulletins鈥?it鈥檚 ******* annoying as hell. You don鈥檛 need to post a bulletin every 5 minutes. Do you really need to post a bulletin telling people to message you? If they want to talk to you鈥?they will!



- When people get mad that their not on your top whatever or not higher up on it.. who ******* cares?!



- When you message someone and they read it but don鈥檛 reply.



- The people you don鈥檛 know that message you and want to be your friend.



- The people that add random people, just so they look like they have tons of friends.



- The people that have a bunch of celebrities/bands as their friends.



- When people put like 50 million icons on their page.



- When there鈥檚 a server/maintenance problem and everyone freaks out.



- All the stupid ******* spam.



I do like the fact that it helped me find and keep in contact with old friends and family, but i still pretty much HATE it.



Myspace.....?

I AGREE WITH THE FIRST ONE...



IF I WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE I JUST MESSAGE OR COMMENT THEM



NUMBER 2: I AGREE AGAIN. I DONT CARE REALLY.. SURE I MAY THINK IM A BETTER FRIEND THEN SOMEONE BEFORE ME BUT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT GOES ON BETWEEN THEM.. U NO



FOR NUMBER 3: I ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT



4:YOU CAN ALWAYS DISABLE PEOPLE FROM DOING THAT



5:SLUTS%26amp;%26amp;WHORES



6:I ONLY DO THAT SO IF I WANT TO LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC.. I DONT HAVE TO SEARCH I ONLY HAVE A FEW MY FAVORITES.. SO ICAN LISTEN WHEN I WANT



7:I HATE THAT TOO IT TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD THE PAGE AND THEN THEY SAY ITS FINE.. ITS SO ANNOYING



8:I HATE THOSE TOO BUT IT DOESNT KILL ME SERIOUSLy!!!



9:IM ABOUT TO SLAP PEOPLE WHO DO THAT



YEAH I LOVE TALKNG TO MY FRIENDS ON IT



BUT THOSE REASONS WHO LISTED.. MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSPACE



ESP. TOM!!!!!!



Myspace.....?

ok..... cool? so whats your question?



Myspace.....?

we all hate it for the same reasons.....and yet we still use it all the time...interesting isnt it?



Myspace.....?

you'll find your answer on :



http://myspace.yamour.com



and



http://www.yamour.com



it has the greatest myspace stuff i've ever seen



Myspace.....?

FINALLY. Someone agrees with me about bulletins on Myspace. You know what annoys me about them? Those survey things--It is as if they intentionally WANT you to know what they do in their private lives--so, now, if I open a bulletins and it is a survey, I close it. I don't even give any second glances or thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd