Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is vanessa's myspace page?

hi i was wondering does anyone knoe her page? and is it terue that it says only add me if your a celebrity



What is vanessa's myspace page?

By asking that question you're buying into the hype. Make sure your page says "no celebrities." Better yet, be like me and don't have a MySpace page. I'll be myself and if I become famous it will be on my terms.



What is vanessa's myspace page?

I personally don't like Vanessa Hudgens and I bet it does say that...She's not a huge star and without Zac Efron she wouldn't have become very popular. By the way, I don't have her myspace, sorry.



What is vanessa's myspace page?

go to myspace and search



i have been on it just not recently



What is vanessa's myspace page?

her myspace is : myspace.com/vanessahudgens



I don't know about the add me thing ,though .



What is vanessa's myspace page?

HOW CAN U LIKE HER????????? I didn't know that anyone liked her!!?? She would be nothing without Zac Efron and she sings horribly!!!!! But I do have her myspace page from a magazine so here it is:



www.myspace.com/vanessahudgens



sry I can't make it a hyper link! :)



p.s. she looks evil in all the pic's

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd