Sunday, November 29, 2009

Issue I'm having on "myspace"?

Yall what do I do when you find yourself being additicted....depressed...and just plain sick because of myspace!?! Most of the people in my friend list dont even reply back to my messages? I dont know what to do. I cant go a day without checking myspace...its like addicting. I dont like it because I thought it supposed to be making new friends...not people getting mad and acting funny with you..even though you have not did anything wrong nor done..inless of corse said something offensive...but I even asked some people did I say anything wrong...and they dont reply back (ugh)...Celebrities....doesnt respond back...maybe only 2 times thats bout it...



Issue I'm having on "myspace"?

Celebrities have lots of fans so you cant expect a whole lot. But I'd definately say get rid of it because after a while it does get addictive and its hard not to look. Trust me, you will feel so free and won't have to put up with expecting messages you know you won't get



Issue I'm having on "myspace"?

yes it is additicing.... don't check it a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd