Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Am i wasting my time, energy and effort?

These past couple of weeks i've set myself to the task of fixing %26amp; editing my myspace profiles over n over again (about twice daily).



Hoping that some celebrity (who has a gazillion fans and beautiful gals) will notice it. Am i wasting my efforts?



If he doesn't notice my profile one bit (or is unimpressed), what will happen to me ?



Will i end up in tears?



Am i wasting my time?



Am i pinning my hopes on something ridiculous or impossible?



Am i wasting my time, energy and effort?

閳绢檽yspace is a waste of time.閳?br>Am i wasting my time, energy and effort?



do what u gotta do girl



Am i wasting my time, energy and effort?

what "the girl" said



Am i wasting my time, energy and effort?

ummm im pretty sure youre wasting your time



i know thats not what you want to hear, but celbrities with gazillions of friends probably wont notice your efforts



sorree



Am i wasting my time, energy and effort?

i also have a myspace and i thought i change mine a lot but not compared to this. i do think you might be wasting your energy doing this. but you can do whatever you thin k



Am i wasting my time, energy and effort?

most famous ppl dont even manage their own myspace profiles..and just becaseu you have an awesome myspace profile does not mean anyone will notice you..its just a sad fact of life lol..you really cant rely on myspace to make you famous..unless your really amazing...your personality i mean..not your profile lol=]



Am i wasting my time, energy and effort?

You're wasting your time. Most celebrities don't even run their own myspace pages themselves and even if they do they have literally thousands of requests to go through and probably don't pay special attention to anyone.



Am i wasting my time, energy and effort?

Listen man! You have much better things to do than impressing ppl over myspace! Go impress them with your romance and you looks, and most important, yourself! Get off that computer chair and go get' em!



Am i wasting my time, energy and effort?

I agree. If you really want something to happen, MySpace is NOT the way to go. You should try talking to him yourself, and if that doesn't work get someone a little more down-to-earth.



Am i wasting my time, energy and effort?

ya no one really cares about the profile, mostly how attractive the person is



Am i wasting my time, energy and effort?

Yes you are wasting your time.



No celebrity will find it.



Sorry.



=[



Am i wasting my time, energy and effort?

that would be every ones fantasy, it never hurts to dream, who knows?



Am i wasting my time, energy and effort?

wasting ur time



Am i wasting my time, energy and effort?

that is really weird and a waist



Am i wasting my time, energy and effort?

You really need to find a life away from the internet and Myspace. The answer is yes you are wasting you time and energy but from the sounds of it our answers wont change your actions anyway. My advice is to start careing about something in real life.



Am i wasting my time, energy and effort?

To tell you the truth, i do think you are wasting your time. I doubt some celeb will randomly come across your site and say , ohh I want that-- and then find you or something. I dont think you should put your whole life down for this. Don't be so naive also about knowing who is out there. Seriously, you can fall into some deep caca if the person you meet is not a celeb, but just some stupid perv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd