Monday, December 28, 2009

Help me please!!!!!?

how do you get those celebrity quote graphics for myspace? i mean what website? please help!!



i know a lot with celebrity graphics, but i want a whole selection of celebs graphics with the quote on them. thank you.



and dont leave crap like "sorry cant help you" or "go on google" just for 2 points



Help me please!!!!!?

Well, here's a website with celeb quotes and all kinds of quotes. Kinda neat..



~ http://www.quotationspage.com/



--Hope this helps--



閳ョ嚕uke閳?br>Help me please!!!!!?



go on google.



Help me please!!!!!?

Try... www.nackvision.com/myspace/ or www.tweakupmyspace.com or codemyspace.com. I'm not sure if what you are looking for can be found on these sites. but I thought some of these myspace graphic sites would be helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd