Monday, December 28, 2009

Is there a "friend adder" for specific interests for myspace?

Well I got this petition going for a certain entertainer and want as many people to sign it but I'm not getting enough. I did try communities, groups and even manually doing a search on the entertainer and adding them manually but it takes so much time and I still need more signatures. I know they have "friend adder" generators so you can add so many friends in no time but so many of them obviously aren't interested in the entertainer. They just agreed to add me because they want more friends. It'd be nice to find a "friend adder" that allows you to select a certain type of interest like celebrities, video games, home and garden or whatever, ya know?



Is there a "friend adder" for specific interests for myspace?

The only thing I know of is a friend train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd