Monday, December 28, 2009

Where can I hire the following... mercenaries, hackers and corrupt guys on the inside of the cia?

I believe Tesla ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesl... ) was able to produce plans for free wireless electricity and his work was stolen before his place was burnt down, I believe the CIA may have these plans or the relatives of JP Morgan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Pierpont... ) .



So with the help of decent mercenaries (that can load guns with rubber bullets) and some sophisticated hackers to find the location of these plans and of course a decent safe cracker would probably be needed, anyway I figured I could get funding through contacting celebrities on myspace... but how do you get hold of the guys that can do mission impossible type things?



Serious answers only please :p Although I am joking, I do think that there are such plans in existence but as you would be treading your toes on a trillion dollar business you will most certainly be shot on sight, no questions asked if you were to make some enquiries...



Where can I hire the following... mercenaries, hackers and corrupt guys on the inside of the cia?

rubber bullets that's so amateurish lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd