Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sending E-Mail To Celebrities?

I have a question about sending e-mail to celebrities. OK, I just sent an e-mail to model Brooklyn Decker through MySpace and am wondering how long does it generally take to get a reply back, if at all? Thanks guys I really appreciate this.



Sending E-Mail To Celebrities?

Usually, they might read but not reply, if you really e-mailed the real person... You might get lucky, though, so I hope you get a reply!



Sending E-Mail To Celebrities?

thanks for choosing me! =D What happened with her, though? =( Report It



Sending E-Mail To Celebrities?

Nothing as of yet. Report It



Sending E-Mail To Celebrities?

gENERALLY NO BUT U MIGHT GET LUCKY!:)



Sending E-Mail To Celebrities?

i dont have a myspace but all my friends say that they naver rite u back



Sending E-Mail To Celebrities?

If you piqued her intrest she might reply. But often times these email addresses are monitored by executive assistants who reply with form letters.



I am curious what you said to her.



Did you come across as fanatic or lunatic?



Sending E-Mail To Celebrities?

I really do not know...sorry



Sending E-Mail To Celebrities?

Most of the time those celebrities don't even know they have one. Their publicist or agent makes one for them and keeps maintenance of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd