Monday, December 28, 2009

Please, i need answers! im jealous?

ok ive been with my bf for over a year and a half. weve had a great relationship, for the most part. we hardly ever fight and when we do, we make up really quick. the only problem with the relationship is ME. i have a horrible jealousy issue. my bf has never given me a reason to not trust him or to make me think he'd cheat on me. but my jealousy seems to actually be getting worse as time goes on. i get all upset if i think i see him look at a girl or if he looks at a girl's myspace or if he talks to a girl...if he looks at a celebrity for more than a second. i know there's something wrong with me. i feel like im becoming controlling and possessive. i know i cant control him or his thoughts. what is wrong with me? help please! how do i get over this jealousy. it is taking over my life.



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

OMG!!! this is weird, i felt the same EXACT way with my bf. now we have been together for 3 years and i have gotten over it. first thing- does he know the extent of how jealous you are? if not, tell him, talk about it. it will help to hear him reassure you that he would never stray and that no one has s*** on you!! make sure you also reassure him that you know he isnt going to cheat on you but that your insecurities have gotten the best of you. let him know you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT want to feel this way anymore, ask him to be patient with you and help you to get through this. if he is a good guy like mine he will help you with every breath in him!!! trust me though, your relationship will be so much stronger once you get through this. you have to remember that by standing over him, and watching everything and everyone he looks and talks to, will make him MORE likely to do something. a guy who feels trusted and secure in his relationship will never think of straying, and will hold on to you tight!! dont beat yourself up so much, you are strong enough to get through this. you will thank yourself once this is done with. i laugh about the things that i used to freak about. i can finally breath. its a wonderful feeling, you just have to work through it with him.



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

my brother is same way..and mostly everbody is



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

get rid of it befoire it ruins your relationship



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

no it that you just really care about him



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

There is nothing wrong with being jealous, Its natural, everyone gets jealous at some point, try talking about it to him, maybe that will help you feel better, Nothing wrong with you , its just the way you feel, its hard but try not to be jealous it sometimes ruins relationships,friendships and sometimes even lives!!



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

sounds like u have been cheated on before and you have self esteem issues if love him you have to trust him because it is apart of love if you love him and believes he loves you then believe that he would not do anything to cause you hurt or harm



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

You really need to find a counselor to get professional advise. You have to learn to be confident and secure about yourself otherwise the jealousy is going to drive your bf away. When a person is lack of confident and security, he or she is controlling and jealousy. It has something to do with the childhood. So go find a professional to help you if you really care so much your bf. You have to change. Good luck.



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

You're lucky... you know this about yourself. Now you have the control to let go. If you feel yourself getting upset... take a breath... let go. If you see him looking at a girl... take a breath... let go. Think about it... can you look at another guy without the yearning to be with him? If you can... then your boyfriend most certainly can.



My next question is.... have you cheated on your boyfriend? People are insecure when they're the one cheating. (Hope that didn't offend you... but something to think about.)



You just have to trust him. Your relationship will not last if there is no trust.



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

Hey Miss Jealous, I am curious were you born in the month of June? Everyone has alittle jealousy in them but the key to a great relationship will always be communication and showing him you care/love him more then anything. Remember sweetie..men are like dogs, fed them and rub them and they will be yours forever.



(-;



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

Well, I must admit, when I was young I was the same way...I think it's an insecurity issue...which at the time I was. It will eventually drive him away if it doesn't stop...As long as he doesn't tough just try to deal with it...Most, if not all men, are the same way...and actually, If I see a really handsome man, I would look...but never touch..I just think it's just being human.If he starts flirting, now that's a different question



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

Since the jealously only seems to be getting worse, YOU have to be the one to control it. You already know you have a problem. You know your boyfriend doesn't want to be with anyone but you. If the jealousy gets bad enough, you will eventually push him away. Who cares who he looks at? Who cares who he talks to? You can't just keep him "cooped up". Everyone, including him, needs some space. Keep in mind that just because he talking or looking, doesn't mean he wants them in bed. If you love him and want to be with him.....trust him! Honestly, if you feel you cannot control this, you have to see a psychologist and explain what you are saying here. They CAN and WILL help you. Lots a luck!!



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

I have the same problem, mine is getting better but it's been a long hard road and alot of work on my part, just dont do what i did. i seen that i had totally almost destroyed my husband, he would walk around in public with his head hung down and wouldnt speak to anyone for fear of me blowing up on him. when i started to notice this i knew that things had to change because most men wouldnt have put up with this for that long! that is exactly what you dont want to do, is push him away, because it's a sure fire way to lose someone is jealousy. I started viewing myself as his only true love and that the fact that he was with me, not her, should say something. i would always tell myself that i was the steak and she was the bologna ( sounds corny, i know) but it worked for me. from time to time, i still flare up but before i really do, i excuse myself and leave the room and take a few deep breaths and think about us, our relationship, the fact that he is still with me, and that i know that he loves me, and soon i calm down. yeah, he knows when i leave what i am doing and he actually supports me in this. it's alot better than causing a public scene. my jealousy was to the point of controlling me and it's not a good feeling, i hated myself but didn't know what to do. i turned to the internet, books and stuff because i cant afford a thereapist, but only you can change yourself. i have learned that. you have to find somthing to foucus on. that works for me. hey, if you want you can email me and anytime we can talk about this. trust me, it does help to tell someone other than your boyfriend that you have this "problem."



Lots' of luck!



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

I think that there is a more serious issue that you might need to address. Jealousy is most commonly a sign of insecurity. Look inside yourself for the real root of the problem. If you are a person with a low self image, this could be the cause of your jealousy issues. Perhaps you should consider seeing a therapist to help you sort it out.



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

I use2 be the same way and 1 day i told him he said that i didnt hav 2 worry b-cause he only loves me and i trust wut he told me he has always expresed his feelings 4 me. u should talk 2 ur bf and tell him ur problem im sure he will understand and if he loves u he will tell u not 2 worry b-cause ur the only girl 4 him!!! ps. good luck!!!!!!!!!!



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

Ok let me ask you this question. Do you feel guilty about something that you may have done? Because when we tend to feel guilty about anything that you may have done that may be a small as not cooking supper for your man or doing something that he told you not to do, but you did it anyways. Things like that would cause you to feel jealous. You are just going to have to control yourself. Do you ever look at other guys? Yes you do...Even if it is just nothing serious......just a smile at another guy would have you feeling the way you do towards your man because you know how you are and you know what you would do....



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

Being aware that something is wrong with you is an important step towards resolving this concern.



If I may suggest - write down 10 adjectives that describe you and note which of these strongly describe you.



How many of these adjectives are positive and how many are negative?



If majority are negative then chances are - you have a negative self-concept which often times translate to a low self-esteem.



It is very difficult to survive in a love relationship with a low self-esteem. Love is a function of an established and fully-functional self. Not a self that is torn here and there by jealousies, doubts, anxieties and fears.



If your condition worsens - go get professional help.



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

wat that means is that u felt like cheating on him in the past deep down it does but u love him and ur lucky he wont cheat on u!!!! trust me ur the person that needs a reasurence that u are deeply loved by him when i met my woman when i was 12 i was the same way and now were married and were 22 she loves me alot and i kno she wouldnt do that so trust him he loves u alot u never would ever ever ever ever ever ever ever



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

Hello there miss. You may be right, the feelings you are having may have nothing to do with your boyfriend's wandering eye. Perhaps it has to do with your insecurities and self-reflection. What do I mean? Perhaps you don't feel you are pretty enough, perhaps he doesnt say it enough? Perhaps you feel, as most women do, that they have to uphold the "Next Top Model" image. Haven't you already won his heart, and his trust. Do you really want to push that away? Try reversing the roles, how would you like it if he did that to you? All to many this is a typical male behaviour in a controlling relationship. Stop thinking that all men cheat, perhaps you have been hurt by one that has. I would focus on his good qualities, especially TRUST. Without trust there is no relationship.



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

how childish,,,,grow up! jealousy is dumb,if u cant trust there is no foundation for a relationship to sit on, do u really need to stress yourself out with b,s,



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

I use to think something was always wrong with my relationship with my hubby when we first got together. I thought I was the worse and that he was seeing someone else and that he was going to leave me etc... He would then say to me as the tears ran down my face " The only thing that's wrong with our relationship is when you do THIS." I was ruining my own relationship driving him crazy every time I thought that I was not being the wife he deserved. He would tell me that I was the only one he needed and that I was doing fine...just stop thinking so negative, that it brings negativity into the relationship.



We have been together for 9 yrs, feels like it's just been 3 or 4 but as the time went by my breakdowns and accusations became less and less. Why???? because he hasn't cheated or left me and he has done nothing to make me feel otherwise...It's called TRUST. My self esteem was so low I had trouble trusting. So as time went by and I felt more at ease I realized that ALL IS GOOD!



I still am a girl and I get flaked out a bit from time to time, but my hubby always comes home to me.



Good Luck



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

Actually I know exactly how ur feeling, but I was like that with my gf instead. I have really learned many ways to make things better in that aspect. What I had to do is basically risked getting hurt, but at the point that I am with my gf relationshipwise, I love her to death and I was willing to do anything for her. I told myself that I would change, because this jealousy and insecurity was breaking our relationship apart. I learned to not be jealous when she talks to another guy, but be happy and nice about the situation. She now introduces me to everyone that she talks to as her boyfriend, and that is one thing that he should do too. If he cant do that, then yea you might want to think about reconsidering the relationship or at least talk to him about it.Know that he wants you and only you, and that the other guys dont measure up to how I am, or else she wouldnt be with me. Your boyfriend is with you for a reason, not because he is stuck with you, and that is what I had to learn. She trusts me with all her heart, and I am learning to little by little, but at a considerable amount already. Our relationship is great now. I am very less jealous about anyone that I meet that I dont know and instead of giving them mean looks like I used to, I greet them and shake their hand, or in other words, make my presence known and that shes with me. I suggest you do the same with your bf. Trust him. Unless he gives you a reason not to trust him, trust him. Give it up for him, if you really love him. Hope this helps!



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

i am one that had that problem also but i finally got over it the way i think is that a man is gonna look just like we do and that is ok as long as he doesnt touch we look at guys we also have thoughts that we probably shouldnt have but if your bf loves you or however your relationship is then dont sweat it if he cares for you and u have his heart then he is yours dont be so jealous i still am but im not as much as i use to be i just feel in my heart that if he wants me then i have nothing to worry about



Please, i need answers! im jealous?

ahhh jealousy is an ugly thing but we all have it at one time or another .. I used to be a very jealous person it was horrible I was so young and I guess insecure ..I would actually smack my boyfriend in the face or punch him at times if i saw him making eye contact with a girl ..hmm back then i dunno if it was that i was jealous or just thought it was disrespectful lol either way i was way out of line .. he put up with alot and where actually together and married now but i had a bad problam and i can totally relate .. jealousy causes so many problams in relationships its horrible .. he told me atleast he knew i loved him we got through it together i think i loved him so much i was afraid to lose him but in all reality I was pushing him away i was as bad as they get i would cause scenes start fights with him and girls lol its nuttin nice but i think we all grow out of it as we get older ..just remember you got him .. and if he is still there thru all that then he must love you ..so try to keep that in mind the next time your feeling that way ..and you know what there is always gonna be that stupid girl trying to hate on you and get at your man ..just keep doing what your doing and shake them haterz off ... haha good luck to you girl try to ease up lifes to short to feel sad or mad all the time ... appreciate what you got

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd