Monday, December 28, 2009

Will the Rihanna haircut look on me?

Here is my myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus... . I want the haircut to look EXACTLY like this: http://www.hair.becomegorgeous.com/celeb...



How would I tell me hair stylist to style it because most of them just do the "generic" angular bob and I want it ot be EXACLTY like Rihannas



Will the Rihanna haircut look on me?

I definitely think it will look great. From what I can tell you have the perfect head shape for that cut.



Will the Rihanna haircut look on me?

Well I couldnt see the pic of Rihanna's hair but looking at your photo I think you have the facial features to pull off her hairstyle...



Will the Rihanna haircut look on me?

you'll look awesome with the Rihanna haircut. Just bring the stylist the picture and tell them you want that exactly. They'll be able to do it. And it will look gorgeous.



Will the Rihanna haircut look on me?

i think it will look nice on you,both u and rihanna have similar shaped face, but in the end choosing to cut your hair should be YOUR!!! decision, do what feels right. good luck.



Will the Rihanna haircut look on me?

you obviously could pull it off..you have like the same exact face type as her...LOL go for it...



Will the Rihanna haircut look on me?

I like your hair how it is , I think you should keep it like that but it you want somthing new, you should get high or low light that are really small



Will the Rihanna haircut look on me?

I think you'd look crazy cute in that hair style, probably even better than Rihanna. I'm not sure what Rihanna's hair style is called myself, I just know it's a bob. I think you can just give a picture of Rihanna's hair style (from a mag) to your hair stylist. Just a suggestion.. good luck with the hair cut.! =)



Will the Rihanna haircut look on me?

Yeah, you would look cute girlfriend! I was tryin' to add you to my Myspace but it's f*ckin' up.. Add me.. www.myspace.com/ambersumeralle..



Will the Rihanna haircut look on me?

It would look really good, and for telling your hair stylist just give show them a very good picture of Rihanna's hair and say that is exactly how you want it, no different, just like this :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd