Monday, December 28, 2009

I got a riddle in my myspace mail. I cant figure it out?

The World's Hardest Riddle



I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



97% of Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out, but 84% of kindergarten students were able to figure this out in 6 minutes or less. Can you guess the correct answ



I got a riddle in my myspace mail. I cant figure it out?

It kind of sounds like a trick question one without any real completely answer--Pressure fits most but not all questions--perhaps the kindergardeners--just said I don't know or maybe just NO. while the Harvard grads figured there must be an answer even though no existed. Maybe the whole thing was a MySpace HOAX. Here's something I cut and pasted.---------------------------------... It's got to be pressure.----------------



Polar bears are white because the pressure at the poles is low, so they have to be able to absorb heat or evolutionary pressure



Pressure makes you cry if it's too much.



Pressure in your bladder makes you have to pee.



Peer pressure makes girls comb their hair...Otherwise we wouldn't bother!



Celebrities usually crack under pressure.



Many normal people will shine under pressure.



Pancakes turn brown thanks to pressure generated by the heat.



Champagne will bubble until the pressure of the carbonation has disappeared.



If you squeeze something under pressure, BAM, there it goes.



If you are "looking" at pressure, you're in it, like in an airplane, and your ears pop.



I got a riddle in my myspace mail. I cant figure it out?

The answer chosen is wrong. Pressure has nothing to do with the temperature at the north pole or why polar bears are white. If you do a little research, you will find that I am correct.



Also, the correct answer is shown here:



http://teensetc.com/0F/0D/BI/i... Report It



I got a riddle in my myspace mail. I cant figure it out?

There is nothing about pressure making it cold at the north pole or making polar bears appear white... (read up on why polar bears appear white)



The answer to the riddle is simply "no"... http://www.teensetc.com/0F/0D/... Report It



I got a riddle in my myspace mail. I cant figure it out?

You.



I got a riddle in my myspace mail. I cant figure it out?

nothing?



I got a riddle in my myspace mail. I cant figure it out?

The correct answer is "NO"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd