Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace users?

Do you have celebrities as friends or do you think it's stupid because they never respond to our comments?



I have two celebrities as friends but only because I got music from their page: Hayden Panitierre and Spectacular from Pretty Ricky.



Myspace users?

I have some as friends so I can listen to their latest songs and find out the latest info on them!



Myspace users?

I think it's useless because it's not like they're really your friend, they're just there for show but even that doesn't mean anything because you're automatically accepted as their friend.



Myspace users?

no its not stupid....a lot of pple do it.....if u want them, its ur choice!.....i have sum on my page!



Myspace users?

when it comes to bands, I think they are there just to announce information.



Comedy on the other hand seems more real.



People like George Lopez and Dane Cook are real, because they have pictures of them and in areas that aren't like downloadable online and it just sounds real.



the Music is totoally different.



Myspace users?

I dont have any i think that it is stupid.



Myspace users?

I think it's a great way to keep up on which entertainers you like, instead of going to thier individual web pages for info. I have a few bands on mine, and I get sent tour dates and news all at once. If I didn't have a myspace page, I would have to look the info up one at a time. It works for me.



Myspace users?

i have quite a few on my page. i really don't take it personal if they do not respond to my comments or msgs. if you look and see how many "friends" that they have you'll understand they can't respond to everyone.



i have 250+ friends and i can't get back to everyone.



Myspace users?

Yes I do, I have -



The Mighty Boosh,



Will Smith,



Steve-O,



Mc Fly,



Jimmy Carr,



Jackass 2,



I know they don't respond but it's nice to have them on your friends list. Some celebs actually do respond sometimes and do read their fan mail themselves. Although it is mostly their agents or close friends controlling it.



It's nice to show who you are fan's of too and if you want you could also get to know others who like the same celeb as you.



Myspace users?

Yes, i have alot of celebrities on my page. A few of them are:



Edge: http://www.myspace.com/therealratedrsupe...



Fozzy: http://www.myspace.com/fozzytour



Eighteen Visions: http://www.myspace.com/eighteenvisions



Matt Hardy: http://www.myspace.com/theonlymatthardy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd