Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just A Question?

I wanted to know what does this mean somone told me that I look like a myspace celebrity, and I said " why do you think that" and they said because of your pic. What about my pic that makes me look like a myspace celebrity?



Just A Question?

I see that gray profile everywhere! You are famous, dude!



Just A Question?

Just an answer



Just A Question?

what pic????



Just A Question?

What?



Just A Question?

uhh we don't know if we can't see the pic you know wut i mean! but maybe you have taken a professional picture



Just A Question?

you have a picture?



Just A Question?

Nothing, you have no pic. Stupid.



Just A Question?

u look fine to me...lol



Just A Question?

shouldn't we see the pic..



cause theres really no way to answer this without a pic



Just A Question?

Not sure I can't see ur pic but maybe you just have a nice face shot, but y does it matter its a nice thing to say to you and you should just be happy



Just A Question?

wow what a answer check it out guy



Just A Question?

show us the picture



Just A Question?

Maybe you look really good and well put together in your picture. They probably mean that compared to everyone else on myspace who try to look so perfect you do it the best or with seemingly no effort. It's obviosly a big compliment, I mean, people don't just get called a myspace celebrity for nothing!



Just A Question?

maybe you'r so gorgeous thats why they thought your a myspace celebrity



Just A Question?

I know this one..Mel Gibson... "The man without a face" ...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd